Hunan Museum Reopens Starting March 24
The Hunan Museum reopens to the public starting March 24, 2020.
Every Tuesday to Sunday from 9: 00 to 17: 00 (last entry at 16: 00).
Closed on Monday (except statutory holidays).
How to Visit
During the epidemic, the Hunan Museum only accepts online real-name reservation, with a daily quota of 2,000 visitors. You can make an appointment three days in advance (including the visiting day) by logging into the Hunan Museum official website, APP, and WeChat account. After the reservation is successful, you will receive a confirmation message. You can enter the museum with this message, valid identity certificates, and a qualified health code.
Please scan the QR code above to obtain a health code. You can enter the museum with a green health code. * If the elderly and children do not have mobile phones, their accompanying personnel can apply for health codes on their behalf.
Adjustment of Opening Areas and Services
During the epidemic, several virtual exhibition halls, such as the Five-star Digital Exhibition Hall, are temporarily closed due to the limited space. Services such as group booking, parking, catering, shopping, guiding, educational activities are temporarily suspended.
1. Please show your reservation message, original valid ID cards, and health code, wear a mask, and have your body temperature checked before entering the museum. If you do not wear a mask, do not make a reservation, or have fever (body temperature ≥ 37.3 C), cough and other symptoms, you will not be allowed to enter.
2. Please wear masks when queuing and visiting, and keep a distance of more than 1.5 meters from others to avoid crowds gathering.
3. It is forbidden to bring food into the museum and eat at the museum.
4. It is recommended that you take stairs or use escalators when visiting. If you take a closed-off elevator, please keep a proper distance from others.
5. It is suggested that you control your visiting time within 2 hours to avoid personnel gathering.
6. Measures will be implemented at each exhibition hall to restrict the number of visitors according to the actual situation. Please wait patiently. If you feel unwell, please contact the staff immediately. In case of emergency, please obey the directions of the staff.
7. The above rules will be adjusted according to the epidemic prevention situation. Please pay attention to the latest announcement by the official website of Hunan Museum.
If you have any questions about visiting, you can call 0731-84415833 for consultation. If you have health problems, you can call the Changsha CDC at 0731-84792176.