On March 17, the Hunan Provincial Department of Culture and Tourism announced eight categories of red tourism attractions. The department launched the selection of featured red tourism scenic areas across the province, in a bid to further build red tourism brands, promote the high-quality development of red tourism, and deepen the integration of culture and tourism.
- Historical Site of Provisional Government of Republic of Korea in Changsha
- Eight Categories of Red Tourism Attractions Announced
- Updated Hunan Province Travel Card Issued
On March 25, the Changsha Administration for Market Regulation, the Changsha Consumer Committee, and some catering enterprises launched a catering consumption experience activity, in an effort to boost consumer confidence. The activity recruited 80 catering consumption experiencers from members of the public.
- Revised Implementation Rule on Food Safety Law to Begin Dec 1
- Wenheyou Restaurant Awarded Red Dot Award: Best of the Best 2019
- Popular Changsha Restaurant Reveals Retro Styling
The first phase of the Hongxing Global Agri Wholesale Center, with a total investment of 2 billion yuan, covers an area of about 800 mu. It includes a fruit trading area, a processing and distribution center, refrigeration houses, internal roads, supporting apartment buildings and commercial streets.
- First Phrase of Hongxing Global Agri Wholesale Center to Open January 16
- Changsha Night-time Economy Booms
- Changsha’s Bustling Night Markets
A charity concert was staged at Kempinski Hotel Changsha on Aug 2 to commemorate the 250th anniversary of the birth of the legendary musician Beethoven. The "Beethoven Night" charity concert, which was held in the shining grand ballroom of Kempinski Hotel Changsha, was a blessing to all classical piano music fans.
- Langham Place Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel Changsha Puts Spotlight on Young Musicians with Concertini
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale FuRongGuo
A chartered airplane between Changsha and Turpan made its maiden flight on April 9. Taking off from Changsha at 9:45, it arrived at Turpan Airport at 14:20. All its 169 seats were filled.
- Changsha Launches Charter Flight to Turpan
- New Freight Train Route Links Hunan, ASEAN
- Subway Tunnel of Changsha Metro Line 6 Hexi Section Drilled Through