The Changsha Museum of Art is a public welfare cultural institution subordinate to the Changsha Municipal Bureau of Culture, Tourism, Radio and Television. It mainly collects, researches, and displays fine works of modern and contemporary Hunan-born artists and those having important art activities in Hunan, as well as works by master calligraphers and painters.
- Thousand-year-old Academy Blends Traditional Culture with Modern Education
- Changsha Museum of Art
- Xiangjiang Joy Town Amusement Park
On March 25, the Changsha Administration for Market Regulation, the Changsha Consumer Committee, and some catering enterprises launched a catering consumption experience activity, in an effort to boost consumer confidence. The activity recruited 80 catering consumption experiencers from members of the public.
- Revised Implementation Rule on Food Safety Law to Begin Dec 1
- Wenheyou Restaurant Awarded Red Dot Award: Best of the Best 2019
- Popular Changsha Restaurant Reveals Retro Styling
The photo, taken on the evening of July 31, shows Changsha’s Huangxing South Road Commercial Pedestrian Street is bustling with people. In recent years, Changsha has boosted nigh-time economy to adapt to new consumption trends. A night-time consumption center for food, entertainment, and shopping has been formed.
- Changsha’s Bustling Night Markets
- First 7-Eleven Store in China's Hunan Sets Global Sales Record on Opening Day
- Nighttime Economy Booms in Changsha
A charity concert was staged at Kempinski Hotel Changsha on Aug 2 to commemorate the 250th anniversary of the birth of the legendary musician Beethoven. The "Beethoven Night" charity concert, which was held in the shining grand ballroom of Kempinski Hotel Changsha, was a blessing to all classical piano music fans.
- Langham Place Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel Changsha Puts Spotlight on Young Musicians with Concertini
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale FuRongGuo
The photo, taken on September 20, shows the newly-completed overpass over the Electrolux Avenue, which is part of the Furong Avenue Upgrading Project Changsha Section. The conditions for opening to traffic of this two-way six-lane overpass have been met now. It is 317 meters long and 24 meters wide. It is a key non-railway construction part.
- Fully Self-service Customs Clearance Available at Changsha Huanghua Int’l Airport
- Main Bridge over Beijing-Guangzhou Railway to Be Completed
- Changde-Yiyang-Changsha High-speed Railway’s Longest Tunnel Drilled Through