The Orange Isle Scenic Area Management Office announced on July 8 that, in accordance with the requirements of flood control work, the scenic area adjusted its closing time to 18:00 from that day due to the rising water level of the Xiangjiang River. Normal opening hours will be further notified via the scenic area’s official WeChat and website.
- Yuelu Academy to Reopen with Limit on Visitor Numbers
- Lotus Ecological Corridor Built in Kaifu District
- Ecological Restoration Makes Yanghu Wetland Park More Attractive
On March 25, the Changsha Administration for Market Regulation, the Changsha Consumer Committee, and some catering enterprises launched a catering consumption experience activity, in an effort to boost consumer confidence. The activity recruited 80 catering consumption experiencers from members of the public.
- Revised Implementation Rule on Food Safety Law to Begin Dec 1
- Wenheyou Restaurant Awarded Red Dot Award: Best of the Best 2019
- Popular Changsha Restaurant Reveals Retro Styling
At night in early summer, many people visited the night market and tasted snacks at the Fisherman's Wharf in Yuelu District, Changsha. As Changsha is advancing the work on regular epidemic prevention and control, and the resumption of work, production and business, Changsha's business circle has gradually regained its vitality and the nighttime economy is booming.
- Nighttime Economy Booms in Changsha
- Hunan Issues Consumer Vouchers to Boost Consumption
- Changsha Revitalizes Nighttime Economy
The 98-meter-high Langham Place Hotel, which looks like a "boot", is located near the Xiangjiang Joy Town Amusement Park, Dawangshan Mountain Tourist Resort, Changsha. It has become a landmark of the Dawangshan Mountain Tourist Resort. The Langham Place Hotel will open for business in the autumn of 2020.
- Kempinski Hotel Changsha Puts Spotlight on Young Musicians with Concertini
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale FuRongGuo
- Hunan Jinlu International Hotel
The Changsha Xiaoxiang Avenue Section 3 Project, and the Xiangjiang River West Bank Levee Upgrading Project (Xunfu Road – Xiangtan’s Jiuhua) were recently accepted and opened to traffic.
- Hunan Has Its First Local-based Airline
- Xiaoxiang Avenue West Line Opens to Traffic
- Changsha Xiangfu Road Expressway Fully Opens to Traffic