As indicated by the name, the period refers to the time of year when the weather starts getting colder. In the past few days, cold weather hit Changsha, making people feel the cold of winter. However, grass are green and flowers are in full bloom in Shawan Park, which made the cold winter colorful and warm.
- Video: Central China's Hunan Amazes, Inspires
- Historical Exhibition Hall of Kaifu Temple Opens
- Explore Changsha’s Fantastic Fall Foliage
On March 25, the Changsha Administration for Market Regulation, the Changsha Consumer Committee, and some catering enterprises launched a catering consumption experience activity, in an effort to boost consumer confidence. The activity recruited 80 catering consumption experiencers from members of the public.
- Revised Implementation Rule on Food Safety Law to Begin Dec 1
- Wenheyou Restaurant Awarded Red Dot Award: Best of the Best 2019
- Popular Changsha Restaurant Reveals Retro Styling
The photo, taken on the evening of July 31, shows Changsha’s Huangxing South Road Commercial Pedestrian Street is bustling with people. In recent years, Changsha has boosted nigh-time economy to adapt to new consumption trends. A night-time consumption center for food, entertainment, and shopping has been formed.
- Changsha’s Bustling Night Markets
- First 7-Eleven Store in China's Hunan Sets Global Sales Record on Opening Day
- Nighttime Economy Booms in Changsha
A charity concert was staged at Kempinski Hotel Changsha on Aug 2 to commemorate the 250th anniversary of the birth of the legendary musician Beethoven. The "Beethoven Night" charity concert, which was held in the shining grand ballroom of Kempinski Hotel Changsha, was a blessing to all classical piano music fans.
- Langham Place Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel Changsha Puts Spotlight on Young Musicians with Concertini
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale FuRongGuo
A round-trip air cargo route linking Changsha and Osaka opened on November 17. The route is operated by SF Airlines, with same day arrival flights. This is the fifth all-cargo route that SF Airlines has opened in Hunan this year.
- Changsha Opens Air Cargo Route to Osaka
- Xianfeng Road Ramp Bridge of Changsha South Bus Station Basically Completed
- Another Tunnel Section of Changsha Metro Line 6 Drilled Through