Recently several scenic areas in Hunan have issued notices on controlling visitor numbers or suspending operation to avoid cross-infection caused by the gathering of people and reduce COVID-19 risk during winter holiday.
- Hunan’s Scenic Areas Limit Visitors During Winter Holiday
- Hunan to Limit Visitor Numbers to Scenic Areas During Spring Festival
- Tianxin Pavilion Decorated with Red Lanterns to Greet Spring Festival
On March 25, the Changsha Administration for Market Regulation, the Changsha Consumer Committee, and some catering enterprises launched a catering consumption experience activity, in an effort to boost consumer confidence. The activity recruited 80 catering consumption experiencers from members of the public.
- Revised Implementation Rule on Food Safety Law to Begin Dec 1
- Wenheyou Restaurant Awarded Red Dot Award: Best of the Best 2019
- Popular Changsha Restaurant Reveals Retro Styling
The first phase of the Hongxing Global Agri Wholesale Center, with a total investment of 2 billion yuan, covers an area of about 800 mu. It includes a fruit trading area, a processing and distribution center, refrigeration houses, internal roads, supporting apartment buildings and commercial streets.
- Changsha Night-time Economy Booms
- Changsha’s Bustling Night Markets
- First 7-Eleven Store in China's Hunan Sets Global Sales Record on Opening Day
A charity concert was staged at Kempinski Hotel Changsha on Aug 2 to commemorate the 250th anniversary of the birth of the legendary musician Beethoven. The "Beethoven Night" charity concert, which was held in the shining grand ballroom of Kempinski Hotel Changsha, was a blessing to all classical piano music fans.
- Langham Place Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel Changsha Puts Spotlight on Young Musicians with Concertini
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale FuRongGuo
Located in Wangcheng District, Changsha, the station is an important joint on the Wushan linking-up line. The construction and system debugging have been completed. It will open to operation during the upcoming Spring Festival.
- Inter-city Railway Wushan Station Ready to Open
- Construction of Changsha Subway Line 6 Enters Phase of Track Laying
- Track Laying Work of Changsha Metro Line 6 Starts