Inspired by a favorite midnight snack of crayfish, a professor and his students at Changsha University of Science and Technology in Hunan province developed a new "bio-asphalt" material, utilizing waste crayfish shell powder in the production of an environmentally sustainable high-performance asphalt binder.
- Chinese Universities Adopt Online Dissertation Defense to Ensure On-time Graduation
- Hunan’s Universities Handle Dissertation Defenses Online
- Universities for the Elderly Enrich the Lives of Graying Population
The photo, taken on July 19, shows students and their parents visit a British-style corridor at the Cogdel Cranleigh China school in Changsha, which is Hunan’s first K12 international school. The school opened its campus for the first time on that day, attracting numerous parents and student.
- Century-old British School Cranleigh School to Set up Branch in Changsha
- Changsha WES Academy
The University Excellent Foreign Students Scholarship is provided by HNU and is given to the foreign students who study excellently.
- University Excellent Foreign Student Scholarship (by HNU)
- Provincial Excellent Foreign Student Scholarship (by Hunan Education Department)