Students perform a dragon dance on October 19 (Monday) at the Central South University in Changsha, Central China's Hunan Province. An online training course for dragon dance coaches began on that day at the school to promote the cultural practice in colleges.
- Midnight Snack Yields Idea for New Asphalt Binder
- Chinese Universities Adopt Online Dissertation Defense to Ensure On-time Graduation
- Hunan’s Universities Handle Dissertation Defenses Online
Cogdel Cranleigh School Changsha is a private K12 international school jointly established by the Hunan Future Group, the Cogdel Education Group, and the Cranleigh School, a century-old private school in the UK. It is Cranleigh School’s fourth campus opened in the world after London, Abu Dhabi and Chengdu. It opened to students on August 31, 2020.
- Changsha Cogdel Cranleigh School Opens its Campus for First Time
- Century-old British School Cranleigh School to Set up Branch in Changsha
- Changsha WES Academy
Passing the Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi [HSK] is prerequisite to studying in China. It is often required of those applying for scholarships or summer camps.
- The Registration Procedure for HSK Candidates in Mainland China
- Notice on Adjusting the Ways of Collecting Chinese Test Score Reports within China
- About Conducting HSK and HSKK Test in Late May Notice of Online Chinese Test (Home Edition)
The University Excellent Foreign Students Scholarship is provided by HNU and is given to the foreign students who study excellently.
- University Excellent Foreign Student Scholarship (by HNU)
- Provincial Excellent Foreign Student Scholarship (by Hunan Education Department)