Inspired by a favorite midnight snack of crayfish, a professor and his students at Changsha University of Science and Technology in Hunan province developed a new "bio-asphalt" material, utilizing waste crayfish shell powder in the production of an environmentally sustainable high-performance asphalt binder.
- Chinese Universities Adopt Online Dissertation Defense to Ensure On-time Graduation
- Hunan’s Universities Handle Dissertation Defenses Online
- Universities for the Elderly Enrich the Lives of Graying Population
A signing ceremony and a press conference for the Changsha Cogdel - Cranleigh School were held on November 4. This marked that the first overseas branch of Cranleigh School, a century-old British school, is to settle in Changsha.
- Changsha WES Academy
The University Excellent Foreign Students Scholarship is provided by HNU and is given to the foreign students who study excellently.
- University Excellent Foreign Student Scholarship (by HNU)
- Provincial Excellent Foreign Student Scholarship (by Hunan Education Department)