Exhibition of Collections from Inner Mongolia Art Museum
An exhibition of collections from the Inner Mongolia Art Museum and oil paintings of the Grassland Painting School opened at the Li Zijian Art Museum in Changsha on September 26. It showcases 271 pieces of traditional Chinese paintings, oil paintings, prints, watercolors, sculptures, and works of other art categories. It is open to the public free of charge, and will run until November 1. (Photo/Xu Xing, Chen Wei, Hunan Daily)
Exhibition: Exhibition of Collections from the Inner Mongolia Art Museum and Grassland Painting School Oil Paintings
Duration: September 26-November 1
Venue: Li Zijian Art Museum (No. 385, Section 1, Xiaoxiang South Road, Yuelu District, Changsha)
1. During the epidemic period, visitors are required to:
-Make an appointment in advance through the official WeChat account of Li Zijian Art Museum (lizijian-msg) and save the reservation QR code in screenshots, which will become invalid after use.
-Present the valid ID cards and real-time health codes, wear masks, and have the body temperature measured before entering.
2. Opening hours: 9:30 -- 17:30 (closed on Mondays except holidays)
Translator: Kuang Zhenzhen
Chinese source: hunantoday.cn
- Xiangya Medical Team Leaves for Jilin to Help Fight Against Epidemic
- Acting Governor Mao Joins Deliberation of Changsha Delegation
- Ancient Music, Dance and Opera-themed Cultural Relics Displayed in Changsha
- In Pics: 4th Session of 13th Hunan Provincial People’s Congress and 4th Session of 12th CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee Open