An activity themed "I Love Changsha-Foreign Friends' Tour in Changsha", which was held by the Changsha city government and invited more than 60 foreign visitors from around the world and dozens of media representatives.
To date, 12 European countries have set up visa centers in Changsha.Zheng Lihu, director of the Changsha Overseas and Foreign Affairs Office, said in the 13th Five-Year Plan period (2016-20) that more visa centers will be set up in the Hunan capital.Read More
- In recent years, Changsha has established friendly and cooperative relations with 43 cities around the world
- Changsha high caliber talents and foreign experts New Years celebration concert was held.
- German couple offers training and employment opportunities to disabled youngsters in Changsha.
- Abohoui Luc, a native of Benin who has been in China for 16 years, says he wants to serve as a bridge between China and Africa.
- Changsha was selected as China's representative for "culture city of East Asia 2017".
- A series of activities themed “Foreign Friends Tour in Changsha” have recently been held in Changsha.
I have been in Changsha for 16 years, it makes me feel at home.With a rapid development and improved traffic and environment, Changsha is expected to have a promising future.
I have tried the maglev trains in Shanghai and some other cities, but Changsha's maglev train is the quietest and the most stable.