12th CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee Fourth Session Concludes
On January 28, the Fourth Session of the 12th CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee concluded in Changsha, after successfully completing all the agenda.
Xu Dazhe, CPC Hunan Provincial Committee secretary; Mao Weiming, CPC Hunan Provincial Committee deputy secretary and acting governor; Li Weiwei, CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee chairwoman; and CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee leaders Dai Daojin, Zhang Dafang, Lai Mingyong, Hu Xusheng, Peng Guofu, He Anjie, Zhang Jian, Yi Pengfei, Zhang Zhuohua, Hu Weilin, Li Min, and Qing Jianwei attended.
Du Jiahao, National People’s Congress Finance and Economic Committee deputy director, took a seat on the rostrum.
The closing ceremony was hosted by Li Weiwei, He Anjie, Zhang Jian, and Zhang Zhuohua.
The meeting approved the following resolutions, to enthusiastic applause:
1. Decisions made by the Fourth Session of the 12th CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee on the work report delivered by its standing committee;
2. Decisions made by the Fourth Session of the 12th CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee on a work report about how proposals have been handled since last session;
3. Report about how proposals put forward at the last session have been handled by the Standing Committee of the 12th CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee; and,
4. Political decisions made by the Fourth Session of the 12th CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee.
- Spring Festival-themed Cultural Activities Held at Changsha South Railway Station
- 2021 Spring Festival Travel Rush Starts
- Vice Mayor Zhu Dongtie Inspects Construction of Airport Block in China (Hunan) Pilot Free Trade Zone Changsha Area
- Hunan Aiding Hebei Epidemiological Investigation Team Returns to Changsha