Changsha to Adjust Ticket Prices at Some Scenic Spots
The Changsha Development and Reform Commission recently issued a notice on optimizing ticket options at the Tianxin Pavilion and Changsha Ecological Zoo, and reducing ticket prices at the Changsha Jinggang Ancient Town and Changsha Guangming Butterfly Culture Theme Park.
Currently, both Tianxin Pavilion and Changsha Ecological Zoo only offer postcard-style tickets – a combination of a ticket, and a pre-stamped commemorative postcard which is valued at 2 yuan. To offer consumers more choices, beginning on October 1, ordinary tickets excluding postcard fee will be available at these two scenic spots at the price of 30 yuan and 40 yuan per person respectively. The postcard-style tickets will be also available at the existing prices, 32 yuan at Tianxin Pavilion and 42 yuan at Changsha Ecological Zoo.
Ticket prices for the Jinggang Ancient Town will be reduced from 78 yuan to 65 yuan per person, and at the Changsha Guangming Butterfly Culture Theme Park from 50 yuan to 40 yuan.
In addition, tourist insurance will not be part of the ticket price. Tourists can buy insurance at a separate window.
(1) All the prices of the above-mentioned scenic spots hit the ceiling.
(2) Free ticket is offered to children under the age of 14 (14 not included); seniors over 65 years old (65 included); the disabled; military personnel in active service; and, retired officers (with valid documentation).
(3) Half-price ticket is offered to minors aged from 14 to 18 years old (14 included and 18 not included), seniors between 60 to 65 (60 included and 65 not included); and full-time students in undergraduate or lower education (with valid documentation).
Translator: Kuang Zhenzhen
Chinese source: hunan.gov.cn
- China-Thailand (Changsha) Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum 2019 Opens in Changsha
- Flash Mob Show Staged to Mark 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding
- 21st Central China (Hunan) Agricultural Expo to Be Held in Changsha in October
- Great Progress Made in Changsha Xiangfu Road Upgrading Project Construction