The Hunan government carried out an evaluation of its business environment in 2019. A provincial government executive meeting held on December 31, 2019 announced the evaluation results. It presented that Hunan’s business environment keeps improving, and enterprises and the public’s sense of gain continues to rise. Among all the 13 cities and one prefecture, Changsha, Changde, and Yueyang made outstanding performances.
- Hunan’s Business Climate Index up in Q3
- Expo Puts Futuristic Rail Transit on Fast Track
- CCTV News: Changsha Strives to Build a New Business Environment Highland
The Hunan Provincial People’s Government General Office recently issued the Opinions on Supporting the Development of the Yuelu Mountain National University Science and Technology Town.
- Better Days Ahead for Foreign Investors in China
- Changsha Issues 16 Measures to Attract Foreign Investment
- New policies boost innovation in Xiangjiang New Area
- Contact Info of Investment Service Organs in Industrial Parks
- Contact Info of County- and District-level Investment Service Organs
- Contact Info of City-level Investment Service Organs
- Hunan’s First Artificial Intelligence Industrial Park Settles in Tianxin District
- Jinxia Economic and Technological Development Zone to Build Cross-border E-commerce Ecosystem
- Hunan Provincial Top 5 Industrial Parks Announced