L Visa for Tourists
Application documents required
1. Applicants' original and copy of valid passport, visa, and arrival record;
2、One recently taken two-inch half-length, bareheaded and full-faced color photo with blue background
3 People applying for individual tourist visa shall provide official letters issued by host organizations; if there's no host organization, they shall provide the documents (cash, traveler's checks, drafts or cash cards) which can verify that they have enough financial sources to cover their living expenses during their stay in China. The estimated living expenses are US$100 per day;
4. Completed "Visa or Residence Permit Application Form".
5. Registration Form of Temporary Accommodation; (Foreigners staying in China shall complete registration procedures pursuant to the relevant stipulations.)
6、Other documents if public security department deems are necessary
1. Processing time limit: Application materials submitted, the processing should be handled within 5 working days. Reviewing time is excluded from the commitment time.
2. Office Address: No.2, Fenglin Yi Road (fourth floor of the traffic police podium)
Entry and Exit Reception Hall of Changsha Public Security Bureau
3.Reception hours: 09:00-12:00; 13:00-17:00 (excluding Fri. 16:00-17:00, Sat. and Sun., and national holidays)
4. Tel: 0731-88878745,88878741