L Visa for Chinese Citizens' (Or Foreigners' Who Permanently Reside In China) Foreign Spouse, Parents and Children under the Full Age of 18 Years
1. Applicants' original and copy of valid passport, visa, and arrival record;
2. One 2-inch color photo (full face without hat);
3. ID card or certification of the local relative (copy included):
Visiting residents of Chinese mainland, you should submit their ID card, permanent household register or temporary residence certificate;
Visiting oversea Chinese or residents from Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan, you should submit their travel documents and lodging certification for staying in Changsha over 6 months;
Visiting foreigners who permanently residing in China, you should submit their "Permanent Residence Card";
4. Certification for family relationship (copy included):
Foreign spouse should submit certificate of marriage;
Foreign parents should submit certification for family relationship
Foreign children should submit birth certificate or certification for family relationship;
If the certification is produced by foreign organizations, it needs to be attested by Chinese oversea embassies or consulates.
5. Completed "Visa or Residence Permit Application Form".
6. Registration Form of Temporary Accommodation; (Foreigners staying in China shall complete registration procedures pursuant to the relevant stipulations.)
7. Other documents if public security department deems are necessary
1. Processing time limit: Application materials submitted, the processing should be handled within 5 working days. Reviewing time is excluded from the commitment time.
2. Office Address: No.2, Fenglin Yi Road (fourth floor of the traffic police podium)
Entry and Exit Reception Hall of Changsha Public Security Bureau
3. Reception hours: 09:00-12:00; 13:00-17:00 (excluding Fri. 16:00-17:00, Sat. and Sun., and national holidays)
4. Tel: 0731-88878745,88878741