L Visa for Foreign Student's Spouse and Children under the Full Age of 18 Years, Parents or Oversea Guardians of Foreign Students under the Full Age of 18 Years
1. Applicants' original and copy of valid passport, visa, and arrival record
2. One 2-inch color photo (full face without hat);
3. Foreign spouse should submit certificate of marriage; foreign children should submit certification for family relationship; Guardians should submit letters of authorization by the foreign students' parents or notarization of guardianship. (The above mentioned certificates as issued by a foreign agency shall be subject to the authentication of the Chinese embassy)
4. The official letter from the school or university;
5. The foreign student's passport and residence permit (the original and the copy)
6. Completed "Visa or Residence Permit Application Form"
7. Registration Form of Temporary Accommodation; (Foreigners staying in China shall complete registration procedures pursuant to the relevant stipulations.)
8. Other documents if public security department deems are necessary
1. Processing time limit: Application materials submitted, the processing should be handled within 5 working days. Reviewing time is excluded from the commitment time.
2. Office Address: No.2, Fenglin Yi Road (fourth floor of the traffic police podium)
Entry and Exit Reception Hall of Changsha Public Security Bureau
3.Reception hours: 09:00-12:00; 13:00-17:00 (excluding Fri. 16:00-17:00, Sat. and Sun., and national holidays)
4. Tel: 0731-88878745,88878741