L Visa for Foreign Children of Chinese under the Full Age of 18 Years Entrusted To the Care of Someone in Changsha
1. Applicants' original and copy of valid passport, visa, and arrival record;
2. One 2-inch color photo (full face without hat);
3. Birth certificate of the applicant; duplicates of the parents' passports. If one or two of the parents is or are Chinese, he/she should submit certification of permanent residence overseas; If the certification is produced by foreign organizations, it needs to be attested by Chinese oversea embassies or consulates;
4. Letter of authorization by the applicant's parents stating the fosterer or guardian entrusted and the period of foster;
5. Identification card of the fosterer or guardian;
6. Notarized guarantee of the foster ;( copy included)
7. Completed "Visa or Residence Permit Application Form".
8. Registration Form of Temporary Accommodation; (Foreigners staying in China shall complete registration procedures pursuant to the relevant stipulations.)
9. Other documents if public security department deems are necessary
1. Processing time limit: Application materials submitted, the processing should be handled within 5 working days. Reviewing time is excluded from the commitment time.
2. Office Address: No.2, Fenglin Yi Road (fourth floor of the traffic police podium)
Entry and Exit Reception Hall of Changsha Public Security Bureau
3.Reception hours: 09:00-12:00; 13:00-17:00 (excluding Fri. 16:00-17:00, Sat. and Sun., and national holidays)
4. Tel: 0731-88878745,88878741