Tips for Safe Living in Changsha
For your own safety, the Public Security Bureau of Changsha calls your attention that:
1. Please remember these phone numbers: 119 for Fire Alarm, 110 for Police and 120 for Ambulance Services.
2. Please observe the traffic regulations consciously and beware of the traffic.
3. Please be alert at crowded places like stations and docks; take good care of your wallet and valuables in case of being stolen.
4. If you lose your way when you are traveling or visiting relatives and friends, please don't be panic. Dial 110 for police help.
5. Please observe laws and disciplines and do not involve in "pornography, gambling and drug abuse" activities, and promote a healthy and civilized life style.
6. Do not involve in activities like stealing, robbing, ganging or fighting.
7. Please be alert to strangers and do not open your security door when they knock.
8. Please check and make sure the gas valve has been shut off in case of gas poisoning.