Need-to-know For Addressers
First, the addresser should obey the Constitution, laws, regulations and social morality of People’s Republic of China, to faithfully represent the situations; no fudges, subreptions, slanders, calumny, or vituperates are allowed.
Second, the mails which, according to the law, should be handled through lawsuit, arbitration, or administrative reconsideration etc, will be off the docket.
Third, the addresser must fill in their real name and contact numbers for the verification of the mails. The handling personnel must process the private mails in strict confidence for the confidentiality of the addresser’s name and contact numbers.
Fourth, the content of the mail should be brief and to the point and the fact should be clearly stated. In principle, only one problem can be stated in one mail. The subject of the mail should be topic related and in accordance with standard documents.
Fifth, after the addresser submits the mail, he/she can check the handling procedure of the mail in My Mail of the Mayor’s Mailbox page.
Sixth, if the addresser needs to reflect the mail’s feedback on the same issue, he/she is asked to state clearly the submit time, subject and main content of the former mail for convenient search.
Seventh, the mails under the following conditions will be considered as invalid, and no handling procedures will be carried out:
1. There is necessity for specific investigation and handling, but the addresser’s name and contact method are incomplete or untrue;
2. The content is incomplete and the fact is not clearly stated, which has caused the mails unanswerable and unable to investigate;
3. Repeated submission of similar or same mails from the same addresser;
4. The mails whose requirements are beyond the service range of Mayor’s Mailbox, or the transaction has entered the judicial proceedings.
5. The appeal has gone beyond the terms of reference of the Changsha Municipal People’s Government, or the ones which cannot be handled during the processing in this column.
6. The product promotion mails, social intermediate service mails or other marketing mails; invitations, notification letters or other communicating letters; the internal administrative management mails which should be regularly reported to its upper levels.
7. The mails which has been replied clearly on the internet;
8. The mails whose content is the copy from Web BBS.