COVID-19 Prevention and Control Notice from Changsha Disease Control and Prevention Center
Six local COVID-19 cases and 3 asymptomatic cases were reported in Ruili City, Dehong Prefecture, Yunnan Province on March 30, 2021. The Qingming Festival, or the Tomb-sweeping Day holiday, is around the corner. In order to implement the prevention and control strategy of “preventing the coronavirus from entering and resurgence of infections” and effectively control and reduce the risk of the spread of the epidemic, the Changsha Disease Control and Prevention Center hereby reminds the general public:
1. For people who have been to Ruili City, Dehong Prefecture, Yunnan Province since March 14, please report relevant information to the community or village administration as soon as possible, and cooperate with nucleic acid testing, health monitoring and other epidemic prevention and control efforts.
2. Pay close attention to the epidemic situation at home and abroad and the adjustment of medium- or high-risk areas in China. Try to avoid unnecessary cross-border travel in the near future. Do not go to medium- or high-risk areas in China except under special circumstances. If you do need to go, be sure to take personal protection. After returning to Changsha, be proactive to report relevant information to the local community or village administration, and cooperate with nucleic acid testing, health monitoring, and other prevention and control measures.
3. During the Qingming Festival, do not organize or participate in large-scale tomb-sweeping and memorial ceremonies. Green and civilized tomb-sweeping activities are advocated. Reduce the gathering of people.
4. Strengthen personal protection and develop good hygiene habits. Wear masks consciously, especially when taking public transportation and going to hospitals, shopping malls and other places where people are crowded. Cultivate the good habits of wearing masks, washing hands frequently, ventilating frequently, avoiding crowds, having less gathering, and maintaining safe social distance.
5. Vaccination is the most economical and effective means to prevent and control COVID-19. Eligible residents should be vaccinated as soon as possible to facilitate the building of an immune barrier in the whole population.
Translator: Kuang Zhenzhen
Chinese source: hunan.voc.com.cn