Exhibition of Ancient Music, Dance and Opera-themed Cultural Relics (Jan. 25-Mar. 6)
The photo, taken on January 25, shows visitors viewing exhibits during an exhibition of ancient music, dance and opera-themed cultural relics at the Changsha Jiandu Museum. (Photo/Guo Liliang, Hunan Daily)
An exhibition of 198 terracotta figurines and brick carvings featuring music, dance and drama of the Han, Tang, Song and Yuan dynasties opened that day. The exhibition is open to the public free of charge, and will run until March 6.
Duration: January 25, 2021 - March 6, 2021
Venue: Changsha Jiandu Museum (No. 92, Baisha Road, Tianxin District, Changsha)
Opening hours during the epidemic: 10:00-16:00 (last entry at 15:30, closed on Tuesday)
1. Before visiting, visitors need to make a reservation through the museum’s official website (http://www.chinajiandu.cn/) or WeChat account (jdmuseum).
2. During the epidemic period, visitors are required to show valid identity documents and a health code, cooperate with the temperature measurement and wear a mask when visiting.
Translator: Kuang Zhenzhen
Chinese source: hunantoday.cn
- Xiangya Medical Team Leaves for Jilin to Help Fight Against Epidemic
- Acting Governor Mao Joins Deliberation of Changsha Delegation
- Ancient Music, Dance and Opera-themed Cultural Relics Displayed in Changsha
- In Pics: 4th Session of 13th Hunan Provincial People’s Congress and 4th Session of 12th CPPCC Hunan Provincial Committee Open